September 2022 – june 2023
In-person and Zoom meetings begin at 7PM
September 8: David Gardner, “Proper Frame Techniques and Show Protocols”
October 6: Dick Roberts, Former art director at the Democrat and Chronicle. A professional painter and illustrator since the 1960s.
November 3: Sandy Dombrowski, a long time member of the calligraphy guild. She will show us her daily practice of face scribbles. Sounds simple, but you will be impressed. Members will have the opportunity to learn her techniques.
December 1: Kristin Spath will be demonstrating her forensic painting style.
January 5: Barb Savage, a hands on creative activity called Double Vision Designs.
February 2: Bill Finewood, member of Pittsford Fine Art and retired RIT Associate Professor.
March 2: Mary Murphy, watercolor, oil, and pen and ink.
April 6: Victoria Brzustowicz, painter | illustrator | art instruction
May 4: Bill White, owner of The Village Gallery in Caledona, NY is an oil painter and will be our guest artist.
June Picnic: TBD
1570 Gallery at Valley Manor, 1570 East Ave., Rochester, NY 14610 ||| Monday, Oct. 24 through Sunday Dec. 4
Pittsford Federal Credit Union, 1321 Pittsford Mendon Road, Mendon, NY 14506-0726 ||| Friday, Dec. 2 through Friday Jan. 13, 2023
Pittsford Plaza Barnes and Noble, March 4 – April 1, 2023
Paddle and Pour, May 27, Village of Pittsford
September 2021 – june 2022
In-person and Zoom meetings begin at 7PM
September 2: Htet T San (In-person and Zoom)
October 7: Brent Dodd (Zoom only)
November 4: Debbie Bakker (Zoom only)
December 2: Marty Kelley (Zoom only)
January 6: Erica Bryant (In-person and Zoom)
February 3: Princewill Robinson (In-person and Zoom)
March 3: Rebecca Maynard (In-person and Zoom)
April 7: David Gardner (in-person and Zoom)
May 5: Debra Cooper (In-person and Zoom)
June 16: Picnic, 10am – 10pm
November 19, 2021 – January 7, 2022, Pittsford Federal Credit Union
February 28 – April 2, 2022, Pittsford Plaza Barnes and Noble
September 2020 – june 2021
My Sister’s Gallery, Episcopal Home, 505 Mt. Hope Avenue. Oct 5 – Nov 12, 2020. NYS is not permitting open access to care facilities so please find pictures of this show on our homepage, the Pittsford Art Group page on Facebook and at My Sister’s Gallery.
via Zoom including guest artist presentations:
February 4 at 7PM: Kathy Armstrong
March 4 at 7PM: Nancy Lane
April 1 at 7PM: Brent Dodd
May 6 at 7PM: Judith Kellerman
June 3 at 7PM: Shannon Abbey
July & August – Summer Break
2019-2020 Membership Meetings
Meetings start at 7 pm at the Pittsford Spiegel Center Room 19, 35 Lincoln Ave, Pittsford, NY 14534, with a short business meeting then at 7:30 a demonstration by a Presenter or other program such as mini-workshops featuring local or regional artists, with a brief intermission of snacks/drink. Meetings run until 8:30 or 9:00 depending on the presenter and members involvement.
- 1st Meeting of 2019-20 season is Thursday, September 5. The presenter is Kristina Hutch Matthews: Pen and Ink Drawings
- October 3: Chloe Smith: Mural and Sidewalk Chalk
- November 7: no meeting. Show at Friendly Home
- December 5th: Colette Savage: Pastel & Plein Air
- January 2: group artwork with Betsy Liano
- February 6: Maia Horvath – collage and more (https://www.instagram.com/maiahorvath/)
- March: no meeting. Show at Pittsford Plaza Barnes and Noble
- April 2:
Member Cathy Schwegler to demo watercolor techniquesno meeting due to COVID-19 closures.
- May 7: Kristin Malone Cancelled
- June Picnic: Cancelled
2019 -2020 Shows
- Spring Show at the Pittsford Barnes and Noble: March 1 thru March 28
- Winter Show at the Friendly Home: November 2 thru December 28.
- Holiday Show at Pittsford Federal Credit Union: November 18 thru February 10.
2018 -2019 Meetings
- 1st Meeting of 2018-19 season is Thursday, September 6. The presenter is Debra Cooper.
- 2nd Meeting is Thursday, October 4. The presenter is Kari Ruiz.
- 3rd meeting is Thursday, November 1. The presenter is Kathy Armstrong.
- There is no meeting in December.
- January 3: Lynne Feldman : Collages
- February 7: Cindy Corrigan : Poured Acrylics
- March 7: no meeting. Show at Pittsford Plaza Barnes and Noble
- April 4 : Chip (Roland) Stevens : Plein Air Watercolor
- May 2: Grant Lounsebury : classically trained 2d animator and professional
2018 -2019 Shows
- Fall Show at St. John Fisher College, Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center, in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery.
- Show Dates: Nov 19 – Dec 21
- Sale Dates:
- Dec 1, 4:00-8:00pm
- Dec 2, Noon-4:00pm
- Holiday Show at the Pittsford Federal Credit Union, Route 64 Mendon,
- Show Dates: Nov. 19 – Feb. 11
- Spring Show at Barnes and Noble Community Room, Pittsford Plaza
- Show Dates: March 3 – 30
- Pittsford Paddle and Pour, Waterside on Schoen Place
- Saturday, May 25. Artwork for sale all afternoon.