2018 -2019 Meetings
Meetings start at 7 pm at the Pittsford Spiegel Center Room 19, 35 Lincoln Ave, Pittsford, NY 14534, with a short business meeting then at 7:30 a demonstration by a Presenter or other program such as mini-workshops featuring local or regional artists, with a brief intermission of snacks/drink. Meetings run until 8:30 or 9:00 depending on the presenter and members involvement.
- 1st Meeting of 2018-19 season is Thursday, September 6. The presenter is Debra Cooper.
- 2nd Meeting is Thursday, October 4. The presenter is Kari Ruiz.
- 3rd meeting is Thursday, November 1. The presenter is Kathy Armstrong.
- There is no meeting in December.
- January 3: Lynne Feldman : Collages
- February 7: Cindy Corrigan : Poured Acrylics
- March 7: no meeting. Show at Pittsford Plaza Barnes and Noble
- April 4 : Chip (Roland) Stevens : Plein Air Watercolor
- May 2: Grant Lounsebury : classically trained 2d animator and professional
2018 -2019 Shows
- Fall Show at St. John Fisher College, Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center, in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery.
- Show Dates: Nov 19 – Dec 21
- Sale Dates:
- Dec 1, 4:00-8:00pm
- Dec 2, Noon-4:00pm
- Holiday Show at the Pittsford Federal Credit Union, Route 64 Mendon,
- Show Dates: Nov. 19 – Feb. 11
- Spring Show at Barnes and Noble Community Room, Pittsford Plaza
- Show Dates: March 3 – 30
- Pittsford Paddle and Pour, Waterside on Schoen Place
- Saturday, May 25. Artwork for sale all afternoon.